Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Conflicting Conscience

Deep within those buried souls,
Deep within those endless goals.
Perished and parched,my virtues taken.
Wriggling survival in this God forsaken.

I climb,climb hard to reach heaven's brink,
No pleasure,no pain,I constantly sink.
Conflicting scenarios battling within me.
Questioning what my conscience fails to see.

An obstruction around every corner.
Mishaps averted pertaining all my power.
Topsy n turvy personified me,
Procrastination as a virtue I show to thee.

My subconscious keeps me pondering all night.
Jeopardise my thoughts,hampers my insight.
Conflicting with the emotions of my adorable.
Convincing the irony on her being deplorable.

The reality or illusion I choose for survival.
My primacy for me being primal.
Adhering to the promises that I made,
My tyranny onto me I try and evade.

Trying to grasp what is beyond the shore,
Constantly torn and raped like an ugly whore.
My inside altered beyond recognition.
A taste of my sins and their redemption.

I gaze at the echoing emptiness around.
My words hit back,slash at me like a hound.
The chaotic campaign has cramped my mind.
Contemplating on it is nothing but a churn in the grind.

How I crave for that love,will they ever understand?
I'm simply the writhing snake in the 'speckled band'.
Unaware n unperturbed of my own sly drill.
The one who tamed me is the one I kill.

1 comment:

Aditi said...

CreatiVitY pErSoniFied..