Monday, June 15, 2009

JIGSAW

Countless pieces,countless memories.
People around me constantly vary.
Piece by piece,part by part,
I gather those links to my jigsaw.

Each portion, a certain phase.
Each piece, a person with a different face.
Each person, important somehow.
Each missing link, a deadlock in the maze.

Keen on finishing my puzzle,
The nick of time, my head in front of the muzzle.
Scrambled was its look during the rush,
Abstract stuff always created a fuss.

At the time of those terrifying storms,
My jigsaw turned down, the pieces scattered.
Lost and recollecting memories, I tried fixing it.
Storm by storm, my pieces loosened.

Some of them refuse to fit,
Some lost forever.
Creating new memories, resembling a new jigsaw.
My recreation I couldn't recognize.

Years and years since I created my jigsaw.
It has changed unanimously.
In learning ways of life it has helped me magnanimously.
But, it's not what it always seems it is.

I still love playing with pieces.
Trials and errors, aiming for the perfect fit.
Somehow I managed to fill the vents.
One beautiful piece is still missing.

Never did I find a piece so perfect.
They never seem to fit or are just loose.
Still searching for that one piece,
For that storm eyes my glee.

Moving through I found a piece,
Still analysing the dimensions around.
Perfect! it's now upto the piece to see.
I guess you're the piece, that completes me.



No comments: